I love retro clothes for Ellie and Liv, maybe it’s my desire to be young again or I simply want to recreate my 1970s childhood. I often try to buy this style of clothing for the girls and what better time than the sales. Children’s clothes can get expensive enough when buying for one, but when your buying for twins, triplets, siblings as well, things can often seem to get out of hand. I find the summer sales are a time when I can collect a few more expensive pieces that I normally couldn’t afford to buy two of.
My biggest tip is go for classic pieces that can be used in all seasons, buy the next size up and store until your child fits them. These are some of my favourite pieces from the high street in the 2013 summer sales.
1. I love Jools Olivers Little Bird collection for the girls and I have purchased this lovely dress for both of them, a classic Breton will never go out of fashion
£12.00 £8.00 – Mothercare
2. Again Jools Oliver Little Bird classic. I love unisex clothing
£11.00 £7.50 – Mothercare
3. Breton romper suit, too good for just bedtime
£13.00 – £14.00 £7.80 – £8.40 – Debenhams
4. Cool trainers, what child wouldn’t love stomping around in these
£17.99 £7.99– Zara
5. In summer, wear it on its own, in winter over a longsleeve vest or under a chunky knit
£14.99 £9.99 – Zara
6. I want this in my size, what rainy day wouldn’t be brightened up with this?
£24.00 £26.00 £14.40 – £15.60 – Debenhams
7. A girl can never have too many pairs of these
£5.99 £1.99 – Zara
Just remember if you like any of these get ordering quick, the summer sales are nearly over!!